Thursday, December 20, 2007

Green January Sneak Peek



I wanted to give myself something green for January, and my son suggested I plant seeds - and if doing it now, I would have plants by January. My son bought the seeds and removed the label from the package, so I have no idea what it is!
This was a week ago, and when i watered today I saw three one cm long plants already! Now I really hope my son gave me LEGAL plants, then I can post the progress here. Maybe you can help me guess what it is later when the leaves grow.

I have to start rebuild my little garden, so I love my sons gift. All my bonsai trees died last time I was in Japan. I even phoned home regularly to remind my husband to water them, but he forgot anyway. But my son and the cat survived, and I guess two out of three is not too bad.

No comments: